Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Biggest Loser Challenge

I'm currently competing in a biggest loser challenge with some of my online friends. I'm really excited about it because as some of you may know from this post, that I have a weird fetish about losing weight. I love the challenge of losing it, then I truly enjoy eating the foods I love and gain it back. This isn't really all that healthy, but we are only talking between 10-20 lbs each time. So for the next 11 weeks or so, I will be working out non-stop and eating lots of healthy yummy treats. There are a lot of healthy challenges going on in the blogging world. I came across this one below, located on recipegirl.com:

Recipegirl.com has some great healthy recipes, so check it out. I encourage all of you to take this challenge for yourself personally. My motto is "If you don't like the way you look, then do something about it". Its starts with you. Weightloss is a 100% mental challenge. You have to motivate yourself to make the right decisions to eat better. Everyday you have to make yourself exercise, moderate your intake, choose the right foods, etc. Find something healthy that you like and stick with it. I offer you all my moral support. If I can do it, so can you. Even if you have 100lbs to lose, it all starts with 1 lb. Set small goals for yourself. Don't waste your life hiding behind closed doors stuffing your face with foods that don't make you feel good. Life is entirely too short! Make a change today!

At the end of my twelve week challenge, I plan to post my before and after pictures. Throughout the weeks, I will share with you recipes, workouts, and support! Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck w/ your challenge! Last year I won a Biggest Loser challenge. You can do anything if you're motivated enough :)

    ReplyDelete