Monday, August 24, 2009

Exercise, Exercise, Exercise


Well its that time again. Time for me to lose a few LB's. I have to be honest with you. I really get off on losing weight. Its like I become addicted to it. I get a sick thrill out of losing weight, then gaining a little back, then working hard to lose it again ( I know I'm nutty). I've been like this for years. Its like I have a cycle. Three months of hardcore dieting (counting calories, carbs, and everything in between) and then 3 months off of eating whatever I want, whenever I want (typically I go to the gym once a week). I'm not talking about major weight, like over 50 lbs. Its more like 20 lbs here and there.

I've gained 8lbs since our honeymoon in May. Now I'm ready to lose that, plus 10 more for a grand total of 18lbs. I'm so excited about it. I will reveal in detail how I plan on losing it. I get really excited to go to the gym and on the agenda today is kickboxing!

Its truly all about motivation and how much you want it. I believe weight loss is 90% mental and 10% physical. Why? Because it all starts with the decisions you make. Deciding on what you put in your mouth and when to go to the gym. If you make the wrong decision, you definitely DO NOT get results.

I currently go to LA Fitness three times a week and work out for approximately 60 minutes. One of my goals over the next few months is to increase that to 4-5 times a week. I really want to look like this:



She is beautiful (no homo!) and she is my best friend in my head. In my head Beyonce and I go way back. We drink Riesling together and talk about our husbands. She is my weight idol. I know I can get there, but it will take a LOT of hard work. It will definitely be worth it to look like that!



Stay tuned!




3 comments:

  1. Girl, you are a nut! But I have to say, when you are in weight loss mode - I wish I had just half your commitment. I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nadine! You know how "OBSESSES" I become.....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it cuz!!!! You're hilarious!!! I want to get bodied like Be too though!!!

    ReplyDelete