Thursday, August 20, 2009

Project Runway starts tonight!

Something that you all need to know about me is that I am OBSESSED with reality television. One of my all time favorite reality shows is Project Runway (definitely in the top 5). I can not wait to watch it tonight (Lifetime 8 p.m.).

Not only are they going to show the new season tonight, they are also showing a two-hour special "Project Runway: All Star Challenge". Cast members from prior seasons will compete. Some of my favorite cast member will be featured. Like:

Michael Knight

Season 3

Michael Knight did so well throughout all of season 3. At the show in Bryant Park he completed choked. Lets hope he redeems himself.

Korto MoMolo


Season 5


Korto did very good during her season as well, but it just wasn't quite good enough for the win. Hopefully she can win something this time.


Uli Herzner

Season 3

Uli was the designer from Miami who made signature flowing dresses with bright fabrics. I personally think she was robbed and deserved to win.


Season 6 Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment