Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reality Show Recap

It was a fun and exciting for reality shows last week. Am I the only Big Brother fan out there? The hubbs and I LOVE Big Brother. Its one of the few reality shows he likes to watch with me. We really get into it. I mean to the point where I follow another blog that tells you what happens before the show is even aired ( I know, I know....crazy).

Project Runway all-stars was great! Although I do feel Korto was robbed this time. I think she deserved to win, but Project Runway gave the prize to Daniel Vosovic (Did you just ask who is that? Well, he was the Season 2 runner-up). I haven't watched the new season premiere yet. It's waiting for me on tivo.

Real Housewives of Atlanta-No comment. It is a guilty pleasure of mine but I really don't want people who don't live in Atlanta to think that is how it really is. (No, really. Not all African-American weathly women act like that).

Did I forget to mention Daddy's Little Girls, Guiliana & Bill, Kourtney & Khloe take Miami, etc.... The list goes on and on. My tivo stays 90% full. Watching tivo is definitely what I do in my spare time. More on those shows later! Have a positive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment