Friday, August 28, 2009

France Friday!

Last week we spoke about the first part of our European extravaganza, which is Paris. Today lets talk about accommodations for our three night stay. One of my favorite travel websites is Tripadvisor.com. They offer some amazing free travel guides to answer any questions you may have. While I was perusing through the site, I came across a few recommendations for where to stay. Right now the USD is extremely weak in comparison to the EURO (Euro 1 = $1.40). Lets hope it will strengthen in time for our trip. Take a look at these:

Hotel Royal Magda Etoile




Euro112 p/night


Hotel de la Porte Dorée







EURO65 p/night





Hotel Terminus-Orlean


from 90 € to 110 € p/ night


As you can see, we have so much to choose from. Paris has soooo much to offer. Up next for France Friday is FOOD! I'm a "foodie" so this is what I'm looking forward to the most!

All information was taken from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment