Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bridal Shower 4.4.09 ~ Uno

When I tell you God has blessed me {and continues to} beyond measures, it is a complete understatement. My Mom, BFF, and sister threw me an absolutely GORGEOUS bridal shower! It was classy, elegant, fun, and YUUUMMMMYYYYY! I can't begin to tell you how good the food was. My shower was held at Le Clos at Chateau Elan, a stunning location at a prestigious winery in Braselton, Ga. I'll let the pictures do the talking!


Above I told you how good the food was. Well take a look at these:


Guests had a choice between chicken or crab cakes. I chose the crab cakes and they were divine.

And for dessert:





Sidenote: I have to RAVE about this cake {Karima, from Sweet Brown Suga Cakes}. She really out did herself. Honey, after months of sugar deprivation, that cake literally melted in my mouth. Besides looking good, it was one of the best cakes I've ever had. No, SERIOUSLY! That lemonade cake made me want to dance and sing. Ok, that is all.

My favors were these monogrammed butter cookies that everyone LOVED! Ly from DayLyGrahm Catering hooked me up with these. They are cute and gave a touch of personalization, which I love.


Up next, I will be sharing the pictures of the beautiful ladies that were in attendance. So stay tuned!
[Please do not steal any of my photos without my permission. If you need to contact me, leave a comment. I don't bite (all the time...haha...it was a joke]

*Photos courtesy of Andrea Taylor Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment