Monday, September 21, 2009

Dear Blog,

I'm a slacker. I know. But I promise I will be back to post on a regular schedule as soon as this busy time at work is over. I have bills to pay (you know how it is)! I have so many things that I want to talk to you about like: our mini-moon(hubbs and I are planning a trip for next month), baby names (people are starting to get REAL creative now-a-days), and of course France Friday! Don't give up hope on me. I will be back soon!

Love Always,

Jiavanna Dyann

1 comment:

  1. Came across your blog on FB. Nice job! I've written the same love letter to mine. The good thing about blogs they always understand and don't give up on us. LOL.

    Blogging is fun. I'm trying to reunite with mine soon...been missin out on some good opportunities. So I gotta get back to the grind.

    Keep up the good work, and I'll link ya up. I love your France Fridays. Paris is a beautiful, magical place. Depending on how long you stay..you should catch a train down to Nice and check out the French Riviera.. hot.

    ReplyDelete